- Designed an LED-based work light powered by a 600VDC third rail
- Brought to market the first low voltage LED-based lighting system for major construction projects
- Developed the first clean room fixture designed from the ground-up utilizing the benefits of LED technology
- Proud recipient of multiple New York State Energy Research Development Authority (NYSERDA) grants for innovative product designs and applications
- Awarded Engineering News Record’s Top 25 Newsmakers for our pioneering work in improving jobsite safety while minimizing energy consumption
Clear-Vu Lighting’s experience with developing and manufacturing LED fixtures began over 35 years ago in the emergency lighting market as an OEM for multinational lighting companies. Since 2008, Clear-Vu Lighting has been developing products under our own brand name in a state-of-the-art ISO 9001 manufacturing facility located in Long Island, New York.
Who We Serve
Clear-Vu Lighting delivers innovative solutions using the most advanced technology for superior lighting quality, performance, and energy efficiency to clients ranging from municipalities, state agencies, and utilities to pharmaceutical manufacturers, large scale construction companies and start-ups alike.
Clear-Vu Lighting’s Leadership
Founder and CEO
Daniel “Danny” Lax was awarded Top 40 Under 40 by Mass Transit Magazine for his innovative work in subway station and tunnel lighting for agencies around the country including New York City – MTA, Boston – MBTA, and San Francisco – BART. He received an Engineering News Record Top 20 Newsmaker Award, and is the recipient of multiple NYSERDA research and development grants.
Danny speaks across the world at conferences and events such as the Transit State of Good Repair Conference, Smart Transit, Smart Metro, Railway Age Next Gen Conference, and Lighting for Rail on topics including: Maintaining & Monitoring Transit Assets with an IOT-based Sensor Network, Enhancing Transit System Safety & Resiliency through Wireless Monitoring, and Environmental Requirements for Transit Lighting.
He holds a computer science engineering degree from the University of Pennsylvania, and a Juris Doctor from the Benjamin N. Cardoso School of Law. Danny lives on Long Island with his wife and 2 sons.
Ready to work with World-class engineers on your next lighting Project?
Or call us at 516-941-3737 today!