The world’s most advanced low voltage LED-based temporary lighting system for construction sites.
Make the smart choice and get it done right!
- Want safe and sustainable construction site lighting?
- Want a system that is easy to install and reconfigure on a dynamic job site without getting buried in the walls?
- Want long-life LEDs and robust construction that minimizes maintenance costs and encourages reuse?
- Want higher levels of illumination while reducing energy costs by 80+%?
- Want different types of temporary lighting for general area, access areas, back of building, stairwells, and path of egress?
- Want to eliminate OSHA inspector violations due to bad splices?
Find out how to save on temporary lighting for your next construction project.
FLEX SLS unique?
safe & secure
- The power distribution system is entirely low voltage – eliminating the risk of electrocution and shock hazards on jobsites.
- LED modules are never too hot to touch and substantially reduce the possibility of injuries and fires.
- LED modules conform to OSHA foot candle requirements.
- Your entire temporary lighting installation can serve as an emergency alarm for building evacuation.
- FLEX SLS consumes less than 1/4 the energy compared to existing lighting technologies.
- FLEX SLS earned a LEED ID Credit due to the significant decrease in electricity consumption and electrical waste.
- RoHS compliant
- Contains no hazardous materials
- LED modules have twist and lock connectors for ease of installation.
- Allows unlimited spacing of stringers and hardwiring of fixtures for optimal spacing
- All LED modules can be co-mingled on the same 24VDC low-voltage bus line.
- Impact resistant and impervious to environment – IP66-rated polycarbonate module enclosure designed to withstand extreme environmental and physical abuse.
- Power supply includes secondary surge protection for lighting strikes.
- Will survive a 15’ drop test on concrete.